Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What The Right Hand Is To The Left Hand

Have you ever wondered; 'Is it possible to achieve perfection of use in both hands?' I have. And if I have of course you have. You is me. Me is you. We're all the same. The only thing that's different is our concept. The perspective. And of course I'm able to pwn your shit in Modern Warfare 2.

My right hand shoots out Lvl 10 Sith Lightning but my left hand only manages a Lvl 1. Why is that? Why are humans born out of obstensity the limit of our body.

Your born. But your out of luck asshole. If your right handed, your fucking right handed. If your left handed, your fucking left handed. Tough shit.

There is a certain need to go against nature. To go against God himself and his so called creation. What would happen if I could actually write perfectly with my left hand. Wouldn't that blow the proportion of anti matter beyond the boundaries of the Milky Way.

I'm not even thinking when I'm writing anymore. Its just an impulse of creativity. I'm just that awesome.

PC FPS gaming demands your left hand squarely on the keys W,A,S,D plus C, R and 1,2,3,4 with right hand on mouse aiming for headshots. What if the roles were reversed? Just a criss-cross magnet? Would the hit frequency be over the average? Under? Or just hitting the mark?

I can't sleep at night.

Discussions of intrinsic value mean a lot to me. More mind. More power. To behest the propensity of the buyer towards the product.

Sir, would you like to buy this orange? Its in HD. Perfect for the upcoming World Cup. If you like football, then you will get this orange HD fruit to complete your life. Complete your very existence.

HD sells. If a prostitute were HD, I'd buy it.

I wish my right hand was HD and my left hand 3D LCD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 LIARS DICE