Friday, November 12, 2010

Back From The Outer Limits

You must have thought to yourself, what happened to Haikal's awesome blog? I know as of now, most of my devoted readers have committed suicide due to the absence of their life essence but before more of you do, I am pleased to announced that this blog is far from dead. The tumour has since been removed and life goes on as the atheist god pleases.

I am back from my harrowing adventures of travelling the countryside searching for the meaning of forgetfulness. Fortunately I wrote it down and gave it to my PA to document within my company but she has since forgotten where she has placed it.

Memo to self: Fire PA

Don't go away, the blogs gonna get the rebirth it needs. Like a jab of microbes in the eyeball of a phoenix. That sounds so rock and roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 LIARS DICE