Sunday, October 3, 2010

To My Favourite Flower


My heart moves to the sound of your voice
There is nothing in the world that I'd rather hear
Than the love you give me through your choice
There is that notion, there is that fear

That I would one day stand alone atop that cliff
Watching down upon the waves that wash ashore
Remembering that face which captured my heart, wondering if
I would throw myself into the ocean's floor

Before that day comes, I want you to know
That I love you more than life, more than anything in the world
You are my life, you are my beau
You are the treasure I have found, an oyster's pearl

Not one day passes that I don't think of you
Of your smile, your laugh, your beauty
This is not a lie, as what I say is true
You are the everlasting angel that my arms will forever carry

You are my Yoshimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 LIARS DICE