Thursday, August 5, 2010

Coheed and Cambria Concert in Malaysia

I took that picture. That's how close I was to Coheed and Cambria. It was fucking AWESOME!! But it was such a waste.. I have no idea what was wrong with the camera but I got a lot of blur pictures. One I'm regretting is this:

Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with the camera?! Who cares? I got to meet Coheed and Cambria up front, shook their hands and they signed my fucking hat!! Claudio Sanchez signed my hat!!

I went with Ridzuan and we listened to the best of Coheed and Cambria along the way to the venue; KL Live. Although it could be at somewhere better, but having the concert at KL Live gave us the opportunity to get up close to the band and with only a few people attending, everyone got to meet the band up close and personal.

A local band by the name Love Me Butch warmed up the stage for half an hour and they were quite good. Might look them up. They left the stage for C&C and everyone including me were screaming out their name.

The stage went dark.

Lasers danced across the stage as their instrumental song One played in the background. Then.. like an uber explosion to your balls, the lights blasts forth and Claudio belts out the beginning to the song Broken. They played Here We Are Juggernaut, Time Consumer, World of Lines, Three Evils, No World For Tomorrow, The Suffering and A Favor House Atlantic during the 1st half. The crowd in the middle were going wild with mosh pits and hardcore dancing.

Me? I was jumping up and down like a loony singing along to the lyrics while taking blurry fucked up pictures.

The first high point of the concert was when they played the epic In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 where everyone was screaming out the chorus.

The second high point came at the last song. Everyone was yelling out, 'WELCOME HOME!!' again and again. Claudio first went, 'This is going to be our last song' and Travis went, 'And we're gonna give you what you want'

Claudio plays the beginning guitar riff of their most famous song Welcome Home and everybody, everybody went fucking wild. That was the song that introduced me to Coheed and Cambria and the most epic one under their belt and it seemed fitting to play it last.

The fucked up blurred pic with Ridzuan shaking Claudio's hand. He was supposed to take a pic of me as well, but the security kept pushing Ridzuan out of the way. Fucking anal cunts.. I guess you could say that the pictures were so blurry because my hands were shaking like ice on the water. I was in their awesome presence.

If I could go back in time to any point in my life, this would be it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 LIARS DICE